Wednesday, May 30, 2007

gettogether...

May 26, 2007 (Get together)
Hi5
Nemisis Journal
05 30, 07 10:04 AM
Friendship started when we were...kids.I first met Ren and Beng, well since baby..i guess, 'coz Ren is my cousin... her mom is my mom's sister...so we knew each other since baby days....Also Beng,her mom and my mom are old friends, and our house is just a few walks away from each other...Mom says, most of the times, Beng2x stays with us when her mom has to go away, went to market or something and vise versa for me...we practically grew-up together...Then comes Chie...the bossy one! As in, we met during preschool year...very mataray, spoiled and pretty...i am not sure why we became friends...she's so opposite of me...but we are...(I was her maid of honor)Imz came later to our circle of friends, but we were classmates since grade shool, and we went to the same school in highschool (Nerren, Beng2x and Chie, went to the other school)...but we becomes really close after we graduated in high school...we also have 3 boys in the group namely, Jase (Chie's ex), Ayan (Ren's Ex and later mine's -kidding!) and Leo. All of them are married now, well Ayan haven't been married yet, since he has to travel abroad first...but he will be when he comes back in December (He already have a 3 months old baby girl...shocks! Naunahan ako! hehehehe!). Nyway thats the story of us, we been together for what 20 years or more and I am so glad to have them as friends... I may not always see them very often as we used to be, I knew when I need them...they will be there for me! Cheers to all of us guys and gals!

No comments: