Wednesday, September 12, 2007

My work...my life?

Hi5
Nemisis Journal

My work...my life?
09 12, 07 3:33 PM

How does it stated... I sincerely don't know. What happened and why it happened...it just happened.Lets start after graduation...when I finished college I told myself, I wont be applying near Laguna...no, no, no, no! I been here all of mylife, this time I wanna expirience being away from my parents and live independently...and so I applied in Parañaque...I was accepted, I work there for almost a year, and then, I find my job there too limiting...so I resigned...and then I transfer to a new job in Makati. Wow, Makati, sabi nila sosyal...and so I grab the apportunity...but I wasn't happy... traffic jam and the expensive cost of living is too much for me...I realized after a year of living away in Laguna was enough for me...I had expirienced what i come here to expirience...time to came back! And so...after three months of working in Makati, a job offer located in Biñan came along...God is sooooooo good. And then I came back...after a year and a half..i came home...and I was happy atlast!I started working there in May 2001, its a Automative Manufacturing Company. With the words, automative, you can guess that majority of workers in there are men...as a matter of fact, 90% or more are boys! At first it was a shock to me...being surrounded by that number of boys...and being young and new, well...you can guess what would happened. But, all in all, its been fun working with them, i learned to adjsut and work harmonniously with them... a made a quite a number of friends...The years I spend in there was one of the very few highlights of mylife...its been fun, tiring, adventurous and memorable expirience! But...there are times when one have to move on...and so after 5 years of working, i felt tired and so...I move on! Time for a change...a new beginning! Wish me luck!

No comments: