I found peace atlast...
Hi5
Nemisis Journal
10 4, 07 12:38 PM
Yesterday, I finally found peace...remember i told you that yesterday was a special day for me...well it is and more...I went to church and pray...that may i may found the reason why i should hold on...and then i look at the person sitting beside me and then..there i see...y i shouldn't give-up...it was there all along, i was just too blind to see...the reason why i should be happy, the reason why i am blessed...that afternoon HE open my eyes to what I should have seen all along...he showed me why i should go on living...i am just looking to far ahead, that I didn't see He already give me what I need and I am soo sorry...i am in a hurry, i fail to be thankful to what has God have given me...I am asking for too much...while all along...He have given what i truely need...and then I found PEACE at last..thank you God...thank you for opening my eyes...thank you for Giving me everything that I need..not what I want... thank you...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment