Friday, March 16, 2007

Restless

I am restless AGAIN!!!!
Some people when angry talk and talk and talk...I envy those people! I wish I am like them...I think it's easy to relieved anger when you shout it OUT! How do they do that? Well, I am not..actually I never really expirience being angry in that sense...when I felt bad about a situation, I usually just stay quite or simply dissapear...Is that anger in a different sense????? I don't know...sometimes I am afraid of myself, what if I get angry one time and I don't know how to handle it? What if I can't controll it? Will I hurt those people dear to me? Will they leave me? I don't know... That's why I'm afraid, how come I don't know myself? How come I am afraid of my own self? Very funny...I am so complicated sometimes and a coward too...so pathetic! How can I know myself better???? ...
March 16, 2007

No comments: