When to give-up and when to HOLD on
This is the saddest moment of my life...I really felt bad, I think I am going to be sick...so empty inside...I never imagine I will ever felt this kind of loneliness...
So funny how when you enter to a reationship, we thought we're ready to face everything... that we are invinsible, we can conquer all, every obstacle...we are happy, we are in love, nothing matters ...
I was old enough when decided to enter into the what so called a man-woman relastionship...I though i was old enough, it's about time, I am matured enough to handle one relationship, I never though that "one"cannot "handle" a relationship...I was so wrong, and now its over...it was bound to happen I know, with all the expectation and differences, sooner or later, but i was hoping it will be later, when i am ready and able, but sadly,the other part decided its better to end it "sooner"...
It hurt so bad, I can't even cry! It's, as if I felt so numb, my mind can't remember how to make the tears flow...wish i could cry, my friends said I should...but how...Gosh, I wish i really could...
Anyway have to let go, have to...I cannot hold on anymore. Just have to say goodbye! A final goodbye...!
April 25, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment