Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Accepting whatever happens happenes

2007-12-11
Category: life
Accepting whats happens happened
WAYN-Asha Summer Blog

Sometimes letting go is the hardest thing to do specially when you have set your mind that this time...its forever...but there are things in life that happenes without reason...without explanation...it just happened...and we are left asking why? and sometimes lost...Almost a month ago...something happened to me that left me so lost and hurt...someone I thought I could built my future with left without explanation nor reason...he's gone...for good.I felt, then as if my world falls apart...i felt so alone...unwanted...scared...ugly and all negative amotion a human being could ever felt...I keep asking myseld why? whats went wrong? Anu bang kulang? Was it me or is there someone else? Anyway...it all in the past now...every now and then...it still hurt, but life must go on..what ever Gods plans for me...i just have to TRUST HIM...i may never know the reason why he left or he choosed to say GOODBYE...and somehow i am not interested to know anymore...i just have to let go and hopefully someday...when i look back...i won't feel the pain of remembering him...and when the times have come and our path accidentally crossed again...i can look at him without any feeling of regret nor hatred...

No comments: