Monday, October 1, 2007

Anniversarry...

Sad day...10 3, 07 10:43 AM
When I wake this morning, i told myself...today I choose to be happy...I am happy...be happy...but i am just deluding myself...i am sad...so sad...


sad MORNING...10 2, 07 12:05 PM
Tommorrow was supposed to be a happy day for me...but i just felt so down...it still hurts...sometimes i just wanna give up...I always pray to God that today should be different, that I will be happier person now...but as times goes by, i felt so depress...my feeling reflect the weather today...gloomy, wet, cold and sad...as if happiness is just a dream...i wish tommorrow would be different...i wish tommorrow...i could smile...a real one...i wish the pain in my heart would go away...I am so sad...why should i suffer like this?..i wasn't a bad person...i never hurt anyone...all I ever wanted is to be love and be loved in return...but i choose the wrong man...thats my only fault I loved a wrong man...a man who cannot love me the way i wanted to be loved...I wish i could go on...Help me God...just so painful...hurts so bad...help me ...


headache...10 1, 07 3:50 PM
My head is killing me...its hurts, i slept early last night after a day spent with some highschool friends...i didn't enjoy the event as much as i should because of the migraine, wrong timing...well i guess i wasn't really ready yet to be with the "crowd"...the truth is, i am still hurting...i guess...even though i am trying to be happy, my body is telling me otherwise...i am not yet ready...and its sad..but i will be ok...i know i will...wounds always heals...in time...i just have to be patient...i will be ok...eventually.As for now..let me just accept the fact that it still hurts...and it hurts like hell...let me wallow for a moment...wish i could cry...but how come tears won't fall...bato yata nga ako...hahahaha! Gosh i hate feeling this way...And I though my head's the one's hurting????

No comments: