A new beginning....
HI5
Nemisis Journal
09 27, 07 3:25 PM
After a weeks of thingking...here I am...a new beginning, mahirap magsimula...afterall, one cannot change who she is in just a week...but i am learning and trying to change...be a much better person...but come to think of it...magchachange ba ako or..was it more appropriate to say that I am reclaiming my old self back..the one who can stand on her own two feet without the aid of others...the one who can be happy even w/o a man by her side...someone who are content to walk alone, read alone, watch alone, groceries and so on... alone! Not totally alone...since I knew naman na my family are always be there and I have lots of friends who is just a txt or call away...but you knew that feeling of being free again, after a time of being too dependent to someone else...its kinna hard yet liberating...its a challenge...and I'll say this is life...this is me...and finally I am happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment