Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Friends

To All of my Friends...
Friendster
SingularlyHappy
12.4.07

Well, what do you know...my blogs causes quite a stir...
First of all, I wanna say thank you all for the concern, GUY's really I AM OK...you know me, I am not the type who easily runs when there's a problem...I am stronger than that...my sincerest thanks, I really appreciate it.
Second, I am really sorry if you all felt left-out...coz I didn't say anything during the "you know"... Please bear in mind that I didn't say a word because its something I have to work-out myself...its my own trial, its my own problem...I have to solve it or get through with it...alone...its the only way to grow. I'm a big girl now! =)
But it doesn't mean that I didn't need you ...I did...and knowing that you are there...makes me stronger... because I knew, that when the burden becomes too unbearable...I can always runs to all of you...
Time will come that I would be able to tell you how was it...and what happened..or maybe not ( I think it's much better to JUST FORGET? )...anyway thank you guys and I am always be blessed to have you all in my life! Cheers for the friendship!
December 04, 2007

No comments: