Saturday, December 1, 2007

Full Circle...

Full Circle...
Friendster
SingularlyHappy
12.1.07

Where to begin? Let me start last year, Oct. 3, 2006. The day I made a decision to try to alter mylife and hopefully begin a much better and richer existence. I was 27 then, full of hope and fairytale dreams...
It was a good start, simple and calm...it's OK, i was never looking for anything extravagant...i am easy to please, i am contented for what ever I could get... I just hope for a happy family, bright future, a home with white pence and all its trappings... happily ever after fairytale ending...so naive.
Then, Oct. 16, 2006, I had to move away...I wasn't a sudden decision...all concerned knew of the fact....it was time to move on...it's time to broaden my horizon...I've been stuck on "my comfort zone" long enough, five years and I've given enough...so its time for a change of career...this was for me as much as for the those i love dear.
New career, new environment...long commute, long working hours but its OK, its worth it...the new challenges of work were different and i strive for it...it was really a new beginning. But on the other hand..when my career been going well, the other part of my life was going down hill. I don't know what was it..but i felt it...it was falling apart...I tried to ignore it...done everything I could to save it but...its no used.
I never heard one word of complain...not a word...but i felt the difference somehow...the more I asked and the more I tried to reach out, the more I felt the distance...
... i tried holding on for a while and tried very hard to ignore the coldness of once warm and comforting arms...but its hard when you knew it's over...as time passed by, you'll eventually looses your grip specially when you felt that you were there alone fighting for what you thought was worth saving... what else is there to do? But to let go...
Starting over is never easy...i knew, because I've been there...but all wounds heals and pains goes away...I knew what happened changes me, a part of me will be lost forever, but its not bad...it only means I grew-up and I learned something from what happened...and it will be OK...it's never easy but its possible...
This year, I've come FULL CIRCLE...I loved, I been happy, I been Sad, I fight, I loose, I cried, I moved on and I've won! I'm stronger now...
Thanks to all my friends and my family who are always there...those who never ask questions but offers a shoulder to cry on...even though they don't know whats happening... they are still there to support me...whether its my fault or not...they are still on my side, cheering me up...Thanks!
A year from now...I don't know what will become of me...or where would I be...all i know is...there is a bigger world out there...and endless possibilities...and I am looking forward for what God have in store for me...and I am ready!
December 01, 2007

No comments: