Thursday, December 13, 2007

Friends...

Friends in your life are like pillars on your porch.Sometimes they hold you up,and sometimes they lean on you.Sometimes it is juz enugh to know that they are standing by""

Someone I knew before texted me last night...i was quite a surprise hearing from him again, coz as i've said, he've been gone for quite a while now...its been nice talking with him again. He is one of those people i become friends with even though we never really saw each other regularly...actually I've seen him last, I think around 2003...almost 4 years now. But we never really did lost contact...he will pop-up every now and then...update me about whats new with him and so on...

There are people that even though you haven't seen for a while but you knew they are there and you can always be sure who are happy to have known you...and vise versa. And I felt so blessed to have found people like them...so I don't think i should be sad this Christmas even though someone have rejected me....he is alone on that area...while I have lots who would welcome me open arms and accepted me for who I am and what I am... =)

No comments: