Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Foolish me?

Its been 3 months, I thought i was over him...i should have been...but why do i keep checking his Friendster account? Why would I still trying to look for his pictures...secretly? Foolishly...how funny human is...how funny i was and still is...i have successfully deceived all those people around me, even myself...that I dont care anymore, that I have moved on. That I am okey now, but the trueth it's all been a lie...I am much better actor than I thought...



After, well a number of times of foolishly checking and rechecking, I have finally hit "jackpot"...i saw a new pics of him smilling, looking happy. I felt so cold, i was angry...why are you smilling? Why? You shouldn't be smilling....why? You have no right to be happy after all of what you've done to me! How dare you to smile! While I was hurting inside! How I hate those pictures! How I hate you! and how I hate myself for still hurting....how foolish I am.

No comments: