Friday, September 14, 2007

When I decided to give-up...

Hi5
Nemisis Journal

When I decided to give-up...
09 14, 07 3:06 PM
Its not easy to let go of something you've put everything into...but it's harder to realized later on that you've been holding on to something that isn't there...anymore.If its not him, it will never be him no matter how much i'm obsess about him...but if incasejust incase...he's for me...he'll always be for me no matter how ofter I set him free...People give up on LOVE sometimes...that's why GOD made the earthround so that if two people who are meant to be decided to work different paths, still at some point of the world the ends of their road will meet...After all the time that passed YOU become an important part of my LIFE and slowly...I am starting to be afraid to loose you...all i ever wanted and wish for is that...wish I knew that...I am holding on to a HAND that also won't LET me go...

No comments: